WELCOME TO 3D Wood And Woodworking Virtual Expo 2020

BRACING THROUGH THE COVID TIMES & AHEAD

ABOUT EXPO

3D Wood Expo & Conferences-2020

Will bring the opportunity to do business with the top notch Industry Leaders at ease with the help of technology.Woodworking Industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India's economy. According to a study by the World Bank, India's organized furniture industry is expected to grow 20% per annum over the next few years. This is driven by a healthy demand for wood panels, mainly for new housing construction (90% of the total demand) and the remaining (10%) from renovation activity. India also possesses around 100,000 registered wood ware units and more than 200,000 artisans along with countless other woodworking related units in the sector. Also Wood has always been a major part of Indian handicrafts and various beautiful things are crafted out of it.

EXPERIENCE A REVOLUTION IN VIRTUAL EXHIBITIONS

Enable Exhibitor to setup their own virtual booth
Exhibition Booth
Live Streaming
Visitor Analysis
B2B Meetings
Actual 3D Experience

3D Wood And Woodworking Virtual Expo 2020

Welcome to the World's 1st Highly Extensible Cloud Based 3D Virtual Exhibition Platform

WATCH THE VIDEO

KEY COMPONENTS

FOCUSED SECTOR

Futurex Trade Fair and Events Pvt Ltd. aims at providing an ideal business platform through Exhibitions, Seminars, Corporate Events and Get together.

Get In Touch


E-52, 1st Floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019, India

  • +91 9810 855697
  • 011 26224721
  • Find Us